This Foodie Gift Guide is a sponsored post written on behalf of Uncommon Goods. All opinions are 100% mine and all gifts were chosen by me.
Hey guys! How is your holiday season coming along? Feeling ready? I know, it’s only the beginning of December, but if I don’t have at least 70% of everything done by now, I’m probably in the weeds. We went Alaska Christmas tree shopping last week (and by that I mean we went out into the woods, found one that didn’t look like Charlie Brown’s and cut that bad boy down), our decorating is done and most of my shopping is finished. The only people left on my list are people that I have literally no clue what to buy for them.
Does this happen to you, too? I hate resorting to gift cards, but some people are really tough! No worries (and no gift cards) this year though, my friends, I’ve brought reinforcements! I’ve partnered with Uncommon Goods to bring you some great gift ideas. If you haven’t heard of Uncommon Goods before, they’re a really great company. Not only do they offer fun and unique items for any gifting situation, but they also work to provide environmentally friendly products AND they donate $1 to a charity of your choosing every single time you check out with them. They’ve donated over $1,000,000 since starting the program! How awesome is that?
Oh! And UG has a brand stinking new Gift Finder named Sunny and you need to check him out! Just give him some info about the person you’re buying for and he’ll give you loads of great, unique ideas. Or you could do what I did, and enter info about yourself and find out all of the things you never knew you needed, but crap, now you really need them. #yourewelcome
The other thing I’ve got for you today is this curated list from yours truly that includes so many fun, great gifts for your favorite foodie (and hey, if that’s you, send this list to someone who loves you and they can use it to get you something awesome!).
Hope you have a great holiday season!
A Very Foodie Gift Guide:
All items can be found at Uncommon Goods.
- Foodie Dice – these pretty wooden dice are such a fun challenge. Ever watch the TV show “Chopped”? It’s kind of like that! Roll the dice, pick up the ingredients, and get creative. You can do it by yourself or challenge a friend! Find more unique stocking stuffer ideas here!
- Fruit Keg-Tapping Kit – You guys, my watermelon margaritas need this. They just do.
- Customizable Cookie Stamp – This cookie stamp can make your cookies say anything you want. Names, dates, use your imagination. You can get these as a gift, or buy it for yourself so that you can make cookie gifts.
- Herb and Spice Food Pairing Towel Set – These towels are cute, but they’re also really handy, especially for an aspiring cook. There’s a wine pairing towel set on UG as well.
- My Family Cookbook – This is one of my favorites on this list. The book itself is a beautiful hardback, but this is such a perfect way to keep your families recipes. It would make such a nice gift for mom or grandma to pass down. It would also be a great gift for a new married couple (with some family recipes added in, of course!)
- Make your own Hot Sauce Kit – You guys. I need this. It comes with everything you need (including 6 glass bottles and labels) to make several different hot sauces. Would make a great gift for a spice-loving friend!Find more great gift ideas for your friends here!
- Cheese and Crackers Serving Board – How cute is this? Every year for New Year’s Eve, my husband and I have an appetizer party for 2 and we always make a cheese board, but I usually just put everything on a cutting board because I don’t have anything cute like this (and maybe your foodie loved one doesn’t either). So fun.
- Slate State (or USA) Cheese Boards – Ok, so one more cheese board (because maybe I need two? I really heart cheese.). As someone who moves around a lot, I love having things around that remind me of places I’ve lived and loved and this would be a really fun item for that.
- Dog Egg Mold – I showed this to my daughter and she asked when we can make puppy eggs. A fun gift for a pet owner (they have kitty ones, too!).
- Microwave Popcorn Popper – You guys know how I love to make my own popcorn in the microwave and this reusable glass popper would be a way better option than the paper bag method that I usually use.
- Novel Teas – These tasty tea bags include a quote from famous authors. Good times! These would make a great gift for your fave teacher, too 🙂 Click here for even more great ideas for girlfriends and teachers!
- Cheese Complimenting Honey Flight – These would make a great addition to any cheese board, includes ideas for cheese pairings for each honey. Any Foodie would love it. And I might just need it.
- Non-Electric Slow Cooker – This is SO neat! Basically you use your own pot to heat the food through (so you can even saute first unlike a regular slow cooker), then once it’s completely hot, put the entire pot in the bag and it slow cooks without any electricity! Seriously amazing.
- Hickory Smoked Olive Oil – The possibilities are deliciously endless…
- Mason Jar Indoor Herb Garden – So the word on the street is someone (not to name names here, but ME) who doesn’t have any kind of green thumb can easily grow herbs in these super cute mason jars. NEED!