This healthy dinner meal plan will have you (and your family!) looking forward to dinnertime all week long! Perfect if you're doing 21 Day Fix, Weight Watchers, or just trying to eat healthier.
Hey guys! I've been asked so many times if I would start making meal plans and I never got around to it. So for my first New Year's (Decade's?) Resolution, I'm doing it right now!!
If it's helpful for you guys, I may end up making these healthy dinner meal plans weekly, so please let me know what you think!
Hope you guys love this week of healthy dinners, I put meals on this plan that I really look forward to eating but are also quick and easy, because I don't know about you, but I am still reeling from December! Here's a confession for you: all of my Christmas decorations are still up and I literally have no idea when that status has a chance of changing at the moment. I bet at least a few of you are with me 😉
Anyway, this meal plan is perfect for absolutely anyone trying to eat healthier, but it also includes 21 Day Fix container counts and Weight Watchers Freestyle Points!
Oh! Two more things: One: if you're doing 21 Day Fix, sign up here for my weekly emails to get a free daily container tracker and never miss a new post! (hot tip: put your tracker in a page protector and write on it with a dry erase marker so you don't have to print it out every time 🙂 )
And two: If you want some help with meal prep, check out great this meal prep post! I usually pick one thing per week on this list to prep for lunches, too, in case you needed some lunch ideas!
What about the weekend?
During the week, I try to save some of my leftovers for the weekend so I've got some healthy deliciousness ready to heat and eat! (Sometimes I'll even double one of my weekday dinners if I don't think I'll have leftovers otherwise).
Ok, let's get to this 21 Day Fix Meal Plan!
Servings: 4 (1 ¾ cups each)
21 Day Fix Container Equivalents per Serving: 1 ½ Green, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, ½ Blue (plus whatever toppings you use!)
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points: 6 (calculated with 99% fat free ground turkey and without toppings (though most of them are zero points anyway!)
Tuesday: BBQ Sloppy Joes
Servings: 5 (¾ cup each)
21 Day Fix Container Equivalents: 1 RED, ½ Green 1 teaspoon sweetener (plus counts for whatever you serve them on, lettuce cups, whole wheat bun, etc.)
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points: 2 points if you use 99% fat free ground turkey, 5 points if you use 93% (plus points for whatever you serve them on!)
Wednesday: 21 Day Fix Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
Servings: 8 (1 ¼ cups each)
21 Day Fix Container Equivalents per Serving: 1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Yellow (for egg noodles) - I didn't include the teaspoon because it was too little to count.
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points: 8
Servings: 6 (¾ cup chicken and ¼ pineapples per serving)
21 Day Fix Container Counts per Serving: 1 Red, ¼ Purple, ½ tsp, 2 sugar teaspoons
Weight Watcher Freestyle Points: 5
Friday: Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta
Servings: 8 (1 ¼ cups each)
21 Day Fix Container Equivalents: 1 ½ YELLOW, ½ RED, ½ GREEN, ½ BLUE, 1 TSP
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points: 7
Save this healthy meal plan to Pinterest! ⇓
Print this meal plan's grocery list below!
Monday: Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
- Seasonings: cumin, chili powder, oregano, smoked paprika, garlic powder
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 onion
- 3 sweet bell peppers, any color
- 1 ½ cups dry whole wheat rotini pasta
- 2 (15 oz) cans of no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- ⅔ cup shredded cheddar cheese (I like the sharp cheddar, but any is fine!)
- optional taco toppings such as salsa, jalapenos, shredded lettuce, Greek yogurt, etc.
Tuesday: Barbecue Sloppy Joes
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoon pure maple syrup (or raw sugar)
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- onion powder
- liquid smoke
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 small red onion (or half of a medium)
- Whatever your going to serve them on: whole wheat buns, lettuce cups, whole wheat pitas, etc.
- Don't forget ingredients for any sides! I usually serve some roasted or steamed veggies with these!)
Wednesday: Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 large white or yellow onion
- 16 oz sliced cremini mushrooms (sometimes called baby bellos)
- seasonings: dried thyme and dried dill
- fresh garlic
- 3 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Tbs sherry wine (I recommend Taylor brand, but if you don't want to use the wine, you can substitute it with extra Worcestershire).
- 2 ½ lbs lean beef (you can use beef chuck roast, eye of round or flank steak)
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 8 oz (4 cups) dry whole wheat egg noodles
- Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- 1 Tbs rice vinegar
- 2 Tbs grated fresh ginger (can sub powdered ginger if ya like but the fresh is SO amazing)
- 3-4 fresh garlic cloves (you can sub with garlic powder, but again, the fresh is so good!)
- ½ teaspoon chile garlic paste (you can also use sriracha if you already have that on hand)
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup canned pineapple (packed in 100% juice)
- Don't forget ingredients for your sides! I usually do brown rice or cauliflower rice, plus steamed veggies.
Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta
- 1 ½ cups 1% or 2% cottage cheese
- ½ cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup pine nuts (you can leave these out if pine nuts are crazy expensive like they have been lately!)
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 4 cups of chopped zucchini (probably 2 medium)
- 1 rotisserie chicken (or 2-3 chicken breast halves - you'll need 3 cups cooked chicken)
- box whole wheat penne pasta (I like barilla best!)
- 1 cup pecorino, romano or parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.