This low-carb healthy dinner meal plan is full of delicious, flavorful meals that’ll have you looking forward to dinner every single night! Perfect if you’re doing 21 Day Fix, WW, 2b Mindset, or just want to have some tasty meals planned out for you! Includes a printable grocery list, too!
Hey, foodies! So many of you reached out to tell me how much you loved this week’s meal plan that I’ve decided to make this a weekly gig! I have to say, I really love putting these together for you guys, so I’m so thrilled that they’re helpful to you. Side note: I have the best, sweetest readers and a big thanks to all of you who sent emails, messages and comments on this!
This week I wanted to introduce a brand-spankin’ new recipe, my Pad Thai Egg Roll in a Bowl in the meal plan. It’s so yum and easy, but aside from that, it’s low-carb and yellow-free for my fixers! With that in mind, I decided to make this week’s meal plan low-carb and yellow-free, too. That way you can happily spend your carbs elsewhere… which I’ll get to in a minute!
Anyway, this meal plan is perfect for absolutely anyone trying to eat healthier and anyone who just wants some delish dinners all planned out for them, but it also includes 21 Day Fix container counts and Weight Watchers Blue Plan (formerly Freestyle) Points! Oh, these are perfect for 2b Mindset folks, too!
Love this meal plan? Sign up for my weekly emails!
Sign up here for my weekly emails to never miss a new meal plan or a new recipe. Joining my email list will also score you a free daily container tracker for 21 Day Fixers. (hot tip: put your tracker in a page protector and write on it with a dry erase marker so you don’t have to print it out every time 🙂 )
I’d also love to have you in my private Facebook group! Click here to join The Foodie and The Fix Healthy Recipe Community where we share recipes, healthy eating and cooking ideas and tips and whatever other fun I dream up!
Want some meal prep tips?
If you want some help with meal prep, check out great this meal prep post! I usually pick one thing per week on this list to prep for lunches, too, in case you needed some lunch ideas!
And you might be wondering…
What about the weekend?
During the week, I try to save some of my leftovers for the weekend so I’ve got some healthy deliciousness ready to heat and eat! (Sometimes I’ll even double one of my weekday dinners if I don’t think I’ll have leftovers otherwise).
Some fun ideas on how to spend the carbs you won’t be spending on dinner…
- wine (obviously 😉 )
- Make some easy homemade tortilla chips with any of the delish dips I list in the post! (any time I can add chips and guac to my day, I’m a happy girl!)
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast from Carrie Elle
- I love having this apple goat cheese pita pizza for lunch or a filling snack!
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins from Confessions of a Fit Foodie
- 21 Day Fix Brownie-Bottom Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce
- Clean Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cake from Confessions of a Fit Foodie
Ok, let’s get to this Low-Carb Healthy Dinner Meal Plan!
Servings: 4 (1/2 squash boat each)
21 Day Fix Container Counts per Serving: 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 3/4 Green
Weight Watchers Blue Plan Points (Formerly Freestyle Points): 4
Servings: 4 (1 1/2 cups each)
21 Day Fix Container Counts per Serving: 1 1/2 Red, 1 1/2 Green, 1/2 Blue, 2 sweetener tsp
Weight Watchers Blue Plan Points (Formerly Freestyle Points): 4
Note: If you’re not necessarily here for the low-carb offerings, there are also counts in the post for swapping whole wheat spaghetti for the zoodles!
Servings: 4 (1 cup of zoodles, 1 cup of chili, as many chopped onions as you like and 1/3 cup cheese)
21 Day Fix Container Counts per Serving: with zoodles as the base: 1 1/2 Green, 1 Red, 1 Blue
Weight Watchers Blue Plan Points (Formerly Freestyle Points): with zoodles as the base: 10 points
Servings: 4 Servings (1 cup zoodles, 1/3 cup sauce, 4 meatballs each)
21 Day Fix Container Counts per Serving: 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Green
Weight Watchers Blue Plan Points (Formerly Freestyle Points): 9
Note: My kiddos love this one as long as I leave the spicy peanut sauce off of theirs!
Servings: 7 (3/4 cup steak, 1 cup veggies, 2 Tbs peanut sauce)
21 Day Fix Container Counts per Serving: 1 Red, 1 Green, 2 Tsp, 1 sweetener tsp
Weight Watchers Blue Plan Points (Formerly Freestyle Points): 7
Hope you guys have an amazing week!! And if you follow along with this meal plan or make any of the recipes, I’d love to hear from you on social! Your posts, comments and photos of your meals seriously make my life!! You can find me here on my Facebook Page or find/tag me on Instagram@thefoodieandthefix 🙂
Don’t forget to save this healthy dinner meal plan to Pinterest!
Print out this week’s meal plan grocery list below!
Monday: Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Boats with Chicken & Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
- 1 medium squash (about 3 lbs) - or 2 smaller (1/2 - 2 lb) squash for each serving to have a full boat.
- 1 (16 oz) jar of roasted red peppers
- 1 (15 oz) can of no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (2%)
- 6 Tbs grated pecorino romano, romano or parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- small package fresh basil
Tuesday: Pad Thai Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 4 limes
- 4 1/2 Tbs low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbs rice vinegar
- 8 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 bunch (about 6) green onions
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 lb lean ground chicken or turkey
- 14-16 oz of bagged coleslaw mix (whatever size bag your store has!)
- cilantro (or skip it if you hate it!)
- sriracha (or chile-garlic paste if you prefer)
- lightly salted, roasted peanuts (1/4 cup chopped or 28 whole)
Wednesday: Healthy Cincinnati Chili
- 1 white onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 (15 oz can) diced tomatoes, no salt added (undrained)
- 2 Tbs tomato paste
- Seasonings: 1/4 cup chili powder, cinnamon, ground cumin, allspice
- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 4 cups of zucchini noodles* (zucchini turned into noodles using a spiralizer - about 2 medium zucchini) OR whole wheat or GF brown rice spaghetti
- 1 1/3 cups freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese (shredded on the small side of the grater as shown in photo)
Thursday: Basil Green Curry Zoodles with Asian Meatballs
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 Tbs raw sugar
- 3 Tbs Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste (or other brand with clean ingredients - just note that different brands will have different heat levels)
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 Tbs low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbs grated fresh ginger
- garlic powder
- 1 bunch green onions (around 6-7) green onions
- fresh basil
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 Tbs whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper, very thinly sliced
Friday: Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Sheet Pan Dinner with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup lime juice (about 3 medium limes)
- 2/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 Tbs honey
- 1/2 tsp chile-garlic paste
- 1/3 cup of low-sodium chicken broth or water
- 2 lb flank steak
- 1 broccoli crown
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 red bell peppers
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.